Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hungry and Tired at the same time!

Make sure that you visit the restroom before you watch this. I can't believe I held it together to record it! Oliver had his 9 month well-baby visit yesterday and the Doctor said that he needs to eat more. He is in the 10th percentile for his weight. So, instead of feeding him the usual breakfast this morning, we fed him until he didn't want any more. Usually he eats cereal and one half of the Greber Stage 2 food containers. Today he ate a large bowl of oatmeal baby cereal and 2 and a half of the containers. I was shocked! I was waiting for him to tell me that he wanted more but Noggin was on in the background and I guess it was a little more entertaining. Feeding him took a little longer than normal, but as you can see from the video we were fighting sleepiness too! It is very precious!

No comments: