Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween at work

As you all know, Halloween fell on a Friday this year. Lucky for me, it was a Friday that I was scheduled to work!!! We always have so much fun at work on Halloween. Some of my co-workers dressed up...here are a few pictures of them. I was a witch! I had to be a super nice witch so I wouldn't scare all the kiddies! Two years ago, we dressed up as 50's girls. All our skirts had a big tooth on it instead of a poodle! I'll have to dig up that picture to post. It definitely makes me smile!

My cute feet! I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too! Oh wait....I was a NICE witch! My boss was Uncle Sam! He is trying very hard not to smile so he could look like he was stern. Nice try, he is just too nice not to smile. Megan was Tigger.

Rikki was the world's best Raven's player. I painted the black under her eyes to make her look like a real football player.

No comments: