Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Daddy's on travel- April 27th


Larry left for travel for one week. This was a piece of cake compared to the three week trip that he went on awhile ago. We had a fun filled week! We went to the circus and were invited to different neighbor's houses for dinner almost every night! It went by very quickly! Jen- Loved the herb chicken and tomatoes. I managed to get my dust off my George Foreman a few days ago! Mmm!

Oliver just waited for daddy to leave for me to enjoy this surprise all to myself! He "pooped" this on me not even 3o minutes after Larry left. I hope no one is disgusted by this wonderful picture, it was just to unbelievable to pass up!

All cleaned up after a BATH in the middle of the day! There was no escaping the tub after that last picture. This is one of his favorite places. He will lay here for quite some time just talking and playing. We just laugh as he tries to tell us about his day.

Right after his bath, I put him on the guest bed while I was folding laundry. He grabbed one of Larry's shirts fresh out of the dryer and was asleep within minutes. He has never done this before. He slept for almost 2 hours. I wish it were okay to add a warm article of clothing to his crib every time he sleeps.

No comments: