Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Father's Day- June 15th

Happy Father's Day daddy!
Oliver and I made daddy breakfast in bed. We let him sleep in while we prepared it. I carried the tray upstairs. My mom handed me Oliver and I walked into the bedroom with Oliver clutched under my right arm. Oliver squirmed a slight bit and I spilled some of the coffee on my pj's. We stood next to the bed with Oliver's feet dangling behind me and I said, "Happy Father's Day daddy." You would have thought I screamed it because Larry jumped up with a very confused look on his face. Good thing the tray was out of the way. It could have been a major disaster. When he finally came to, he grabbed Oliver before I squeezed him in half with my hip and arm! It wasn't the most graceful wake-up call, but I think he was surprised!

A father's day wouldn't be complete without a tie!

We emptied out Oliver's toy bucket to find some different toys that are always buried in the bottom. We have noticed that he is loosing interest with the usual ones that we give him. My sister thought it would be funny to put him in there. He really enjoyed it!

No comments: