Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day Three

We had such a fun relaxing day today. We did a little shopping, met up with Aunt Christy for lunch and I spent the a few hours in the afternoon with my high school friend, Laura, and her two little beautiful twins that are 8 days old. We had a nice dinner and relaxed the rest of the evening.
The day started off a little rough. We had a serious meltdown as Aunt Christy left for work this morning. Usually it is either Larry or I leaving that provokes this type of action, but today it was lucky Christy...or lucky me!



Oliver and Callie are waking up in Papa's chair this morning. I am not sure Callie is really ready to wake up yet.Grammy and Oliver are searching for a dinner recipe that I made for Laura and Judd. I remember how thankful I was for all those friends who made us dinner when we had Oliver. Grammy is watching Oliver while he plays in his red car. He just really enjoys that thing. I have a feeling that there will be many more posts with a picture of this car. He just can't get enough.I LOVE THE SMELL OF SHEETS HUNG ON THE LINE TO DRY! I have a feeling I will sleep well tonight. Meet Lucille (Lucy) Charlotte!!! She weighed 5 lbs 8 oz. Meet Claire Elizabeth!! She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz.
They were perfect angels for the two hours that I was there. Claire made one peep because she yawned while she stretched. What two beautiful girls. Laura and Judd are so blessed!
Grammy made Oliver a plate for dinner that was as big as a pie, literally. She really put his food in this heavy tart dish so he wouldn't be able to knock the food off his plate when he scoops it with his fork.Papa, Oliver and Christy all ready for dinner. We love sweet corn.Oliver and Aunt Christy are showing how much they rely on technology to get through the day. From what I could tell from his one sided conversation, Oliver was talking to Daddy on the phone. If only daddy were really on the other line to talk back. Oliver and Papa ate frozen blueberries as a night time snack. If you look closely, you can see that his tongue is blue!

No comments: