Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wii family!

We are a Wii fit family! I was working out with my new Wii fit while Oliver was napping. We have used our fun game numerous times in front of him, but he has never tried to do it himself. When he woke up from his nap and saw it out in the middle of the floor, he hopped on and acted like he had done it 100 times before. It is amazing how impressionable children can be. They are little sponges that soak up information and mimic everything even when we don't realize that they are watching.







Apparently I do yoga a little more than I thought. Downward facing dog anyone?



Seriously, who says wii fit is only for the body? I guess it works the brain as well! Maybe you absorb more information by reading on it. (Even if the book is upside down..minor details!)I couldn't resist posting this picture of Oliver signing in action. The book is open to the page with the kitten on it (look closely). To sign kitten you put your pointer finger near your cheekbone and thumb near your chin and pull outward touching the two fingers together just like you are pulling the cats whiskers. You can see him in the middle of the sign! I LOVE IT! He signs ALL the time. Our communication is amazing!

No comments: