Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3-11-08

Today I went to work and Oliver went to my friend Heather's house. She is going to watch him for the next couple of weeks on Tuesday's while I work. They had a great time. Heather said that he was a very good boy. I wonder if Oliver gave her baby fever??? She may want another one now! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful neighbors that take such good care of us!!!!!

Amanda was feeling some discomfort during dinner so they decided to head to the hospital to see if it was time to have a baby! We can't wait to meet this new little girl! She is going to be a princess! Kim is watching Ryan for the night and is going to take him to work with her tomorrow. Kim is a nanny and watches two darling kids. Ryan and them are good buds! I can't wait to hear any news from them.


Oliver sitting like a big boy.

He found his feet and can finally get them into his mouth all by himself. He entertains himself for a long time with this new trick! No toys needed!

Steve picked up Oliver from Heather's tonight so that Ryan could play with him. When I got home from work I went to their house for Bob's birthday dinner and Steve was sitting with Oliver on the couch. Steve said he was doing so well. When he saw me he started to moan and make noises and began to cry. I guess he misses his mommy. It makes me so happy that he recognizes me!

Oliver playing with his toys while we get ready for dinner.



No comments: