Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daddy's coming home early!!!

Daddy called last night and said that his trip has been shortened by one day. That means that he is coming home a day early!!! We are so excited! He is scheduled to land at the airport Friday morning instead of Saturday night. We didn't do much today. We made a trip out to go to do some errands and to go to Target. The humidifier I had was getting very hot so I decided to get a new one just to be on the safe side. We had to pick up the dry cleaning, swing by the post office, and pick up Oliver's Easter basket that I had embrodiered with his name.


The tree got its make-over today. I was putting them up as Katie was walking by. She said that she had been waiting for the eggs to go up. Good thing I put them up this year. I almost didn't.
The weather convinced me today. I think it got up into the mid 70's!

The Easter bunny has arrived a little early. haha If you look closely, there are two faces in the picture. One belongs to the bunny and the other one belongs to Sophie. Do you see her? She is in the window on the left.

I put Oliver's 5 month picture in the frame that Aunt Christy got us as a shower gift. I sat him next to it just to get a picture. He decided that it was within reach and you all know what that means.....time to eat it!!

I was attempting to get a picture of Oliver. However, whenever Sophie is within sight, there is no hope. He will turn completely around just to keep his eye on her. They are best buds!

No comments: