Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3-5-08

We managed to survive the night with the tornado watch. The winds were very bad and it to my surprise, it only rained a little bit. Guess the weather man was a little off. Just enough to scare the daylights out of me. (Kim too!!)
Sophie snuggling with Oliver. I guess he was just too tempting laying there all by himself.

Oliver and I camped out downstairs last night because of the storm. He is wide awake this morning ready to go. I don't think I slept a wink.
Hungry? He is going to associate the chair with eating from now on.
We went for a walk today. It was so nice outside. This is the first time he was carried in the Bjorn for a walk around the neighborhood. His hat kept falling down over his face and all of the neighbors asked if that was Oliver or a doll. He didn't seem to mind.
We cleaned and decorated the door for St. Patrick's Day.
Ready for bed. He loves to watch his mobile. It even projects stars on the ceiling that move. Thanks Grammy Kollar! This is the first night that he fell asleep without crying. He must have been really tired. I went to check on him just a few minutes ago and he was fast alseep on his side/tummy. He is rolling around so much now.

No comments: