Friday, March 7, 2008

Peaches!

Well as you can see from the pictures today, Oliver ate PEACHES! I assure you that most of it did go in his mouth. I don't think he cared for them too much. I have a feeling that food with taste is going to be acquired. He wanted to eat his cereal more than the peaches, so I mixed them together and it all went down fine!
A face only a mother could love....and a daddy, a grandma, a grandpa, and aunt, an uncle...you get the picture!

Post peaches.

No doubt about it, the bath came directly after dinner tonight!

A little play time after his bath.
We snuggled in the glider together and read the book "H is for Hoosier" before he went off to sleep. Again, no crying tonight. I hope he is getting the hang of it. I guess he had a fun day at Kim's house while I went to work. I will post more pictures of him at Kim's when she emails them to me. I can't wait to see them too. She said they had a great day and even offered to watch him again. It must have been good! Thanks Kim!!!

No comments: