Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3-4-08

Amanda (my friend who watches Oliver) brought Ryan (her 2 year old) to our office for his second dental visit today. We scheduled this appointment at 12:30 so we could all go out to lunch together. Oliver slept the entire time we ate. After work I went to the hospital to see Baby Alyssa. She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I can't believe how much dark hair she has. I didn't want to put her down. I have never held a baby that small. She weighs 6 pounds 11 ounces now. What a cutie! Amanda and Steve had dinner ready when I got there to pick up Oliver. They are such wonderful friends. Kim's husband, Bob, was out of town so she joined us for dinner too. I took a picture during dinner but it is on Amanda's camera. I'll try to get it posted to this entry as soon as I get it from her.
Right now we are under a tornado watch until 3 a.m. and I have a feeling I am not going to get much sleep tonight. I don't like bad weather. So far, it is just raining.
Well, I guess I am just rambling while waiting for Larry to call me tonight.........

No comments: